ESPN Chalk »
- We offer the latest Seattle Seahawks Game Odds, Seahawks Live Odds, This Weeks Seattle Seahawks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Seattle team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Seahawks Winning the NFL Championship, Seattle NFL News & other info on the Seattle Seahawks.
- Find top College Football betting Odds, Matchups and Picks from VegasInsider, along with more college football information to assist your sports handicapping.
|Caesars (Pennsylvania)||Caesars (New Jersey) - Live Odds||William Hill (New Jersey)||William Hill (New Jersey) - Live Odds||MGM||PointsBet||PaddyPowerIT||BetfairSportsbook||BetStars||DraftKings||Bet365||Caesars||SugarHouse (New Jersey)||William Hill||Unibet||Betradar|
|Daily lines are currently unavailable.|
- Point Spread: Also known as the line or spread, it is a number chosen by Las Vegas and overseas oddsmakers that will encourage an equal number of people to wager on the underdog as on the favorite. If fans believe that Team A is two touchdowns better than Team B, they may bet them as 14-point favorites. In a point spread, the negative value (-14) indicates the favorite and the positive value (+14) indicates the underdog. Betting a -14 favorite means the team must win by at least 15 points to cover the point spread. The +14 underdog team can lose by 13 points and still cover the spread. Notice as well a moneyline value connected with the spread (such as -14, -115). This is known as the vig or juice and is the percentage commission paid to the sportsbook to handle the bet. It means you have to risk $115 to win $100. The underdog may see a value such as +14, +105. This means you risk $100 to win $105 if your team covers the spread.
- Total: Widely known as over/unders, it is basically a wager on whether the total points scored by both teams combined will be under or over a certain number. If that number is 52.5, you need 52 points or less to win an under bet (example 30-17 final = 47 points which is under 52.5) and 53 points or more to win over (example a 40-21 final = 61 points which is over 52.5).
Vegas Football Lines Nfl
Poker texas holdem best hands. Las vegas lines Wagering on sports has come a long way since the days of the neighborhood bookie. Nevada legalized sports wagering in 1949, becoming the first place in the United States where you can make a legal bet on a sporting match.
Nfl Vegas Football Line
- Money Line: Usually reserved for baseball and hockey wagering in the old days, college football moneylines have grown in popularity. There is no spread, so your team just has to win the game, not win by a certain number of points. Like the spread, a negative value means a favorite (-180) and a positive value indicates a dog (+160). Picture the number 100 sitting in the middle of these two values. Example: if you want to back a -180 favorite, you risk $180 to win $100. On the +160 dog, you risk $100 and win $160 if the underdog wins.