- Play Craps Free Online Casino
- Play Craps Online Casino Real Money
- Play Craps Online Casino Game
- Play Craps Online Casino For Money
Craps -The Intimidating Table Game?
Who hasn’t walked past a craps table the first time feeling intimidation and excitement at the same time? Everybody that’s who!
Nevertheless, it doesn’t stop the curious from learning the game as quickly as possible. Novice player or not - it is for the real gambler, wanting real money action.
Learn the ins and outs and that daunting sentiment quickly disappears. It’s not like the Hollywood portrayal of high-roller James Bond types. A dress code of men in white tuxes sipping on martinis and lovely ladies blowing on their dice isn’t reality.
Playing Craps is one the most exciting activities in the casino. These days you can also play craps in online casinos. The fact that it is such an exciting game may have something to do. Play Live Craps right here in real time with real croupiers, in full high definition. Two dice are rolled, and you predict the outcome, with a variety of different betting options – it’s as simple as that. You can play Live Craps 24 hours a day here at Grosvenor Casino – and you can also check out all our other terrific Live Games.
Come as you are…shorts, sandals, beer in hand and a stack of chips
…and the best part is, it applies to online craps or land-based casinos!
Is Craps a Hard Game to Learn?
It might seem overwhelming and confusing at first. But let’s be honest that goes for anything when not well studied. With a bit of research, you’ll beat the house and be bumping elbows with the best of players. After all, it could be you as the next craps champion
Basic 'Must Knows'
Does the roll of the dice have any impact of the game? That is one controversial question with many players having their own theories. Watch each die long enough and decide for yourself!
Practice playing craps with my new and improved craps game.Read MoreRead Less
- 3-4-5X odds are allowed.
- To simplify the game, instead of offering both place and buy bets, I offer just one for each number. Each number pays the better odds between place and buy bets. I refer to these as 'buy bets.' They pay 7-6 on the 6 & 8, 7-5 on the 5 & 9, and 39-20 on the 4 & 10.
- Lay bets pay true odds, but player must prepay a 5% commission, based on the possible win. This works out to odds of 19-25 on the 6 & 8, 19-31 on the 5 & 9, and 19-41 on the 4 & 10.
- If the player selects 'keep bets working,' then all bets will be on for come out rolls. Otherwise, buy, hard ways, and odds on come bets will be turned off.
- If the player selects 'leave winnings bets up,' then only wins will be returned and the original wager will be re-bet. However, winning come and don't come bets are always returned. Winnings odds bets on come bets will remain up if there is a new come bet to associate them with. If the new come bet is less than the winning one, the amount of odds on the table will be the same multiple bet on the odds of the winning bet and the rest returned to the player.
- Bets may be taken down by shift-clicking.
- Put bets and taking down don't pass and don't come bets, that are already on a number, are not allowed.
To slow down the payment stage of the game, hold down the shift and control keys when you click 'roll'.
For fans of my buggy old version one, I still have it. However, I highly recommend playing this current version instead.
Best Real Money Online Craps Bonuses
Online Craps Bonuses
There are a bunch of craps bonuses out there, but not all of them are created equally. With our years of combined experience dealing with casinos, we have sought out to find the best craps bonuses, and have combined them together into the following table.
|Rank||Casino Name||Bonus||%||Wager||Cash||Code||Casino Name||Bonus info|
|1||Win A Day Casino||🧙||$68||-||FREE68LCBN|
|Win A Day Casino||Bonus||🧙$68|
|3||Cadoola Casino||€240+30 spins||120%||350xB&D|
|Cadoola Casino||Bonus||€240+30 spins|
|4||BetVoyager Casino||€200+100 spins||100%||350xB&D|
|BetVoyager Casino||Bonus||€200+100 spins|
That sound of fun and excitement you hear almost every time you walk into a PA casino is usually emanating from a Craps table. In fact, Craps is the loudest and most social game inside most casinos.
It’s fun to play, and even though there’s a bit of a learning curve when it comes to the betting, it can be rather exhilarating as well.
Unfortunately, developers have yet to find a way to bring all the fun and excitement of Craps to online casinos. The game is available online, it just lacks the social atmosphere of the live version.
However, that can be a plus, particularly for beginners, who will find online craps offers a great opportunity to learn the game in a relaxed setting at their own pace.
Not every PA online casino will offer craps. Plus, those that do may offer different odds bets.
Most experts judge the quality of a craps game by the size of the Odds bets. For players in the know, it’s the bigger, the better when it comes to this house-edge-free bet that remains among the best you’ll find in any casino, online or off.
When Pennsylvania online casinos launch on July 15, look for Craps games with maximum odds anywhere from two-times to six-times. Of course, you’ll get the most bang for your buck gravitating towards the latter.
PA online Craps rules
Craps is a game where one or more players bet on the outcome of a roll of a pair of dice.
At PA online casinos, the dice are replaced by a computerized random number generator that randomly spits out a value for each die on every roll.
The game begins when bets are placed on the Pass Line or Don’t Pass and the dice rolled in what is known as the Come Out Roll. The outcome of the Come Out Roll determines what happens next.
If the shooter rolls a seven or 11, all Pass Line bets are paid and Don’t Pass bets lose. Any two, three, or 12 is known as a crap out. In this case, all Don’t Pass bets are paid and Pass Line bets lose.
If any other number is rolled, what is known as a point is established. After a point is established the shooter continues rolling until that point is hit again or the shooter craps out with a seven.
This is also where the odds bets come into play.
Once the point is established, players can make odds bets up to the posted maximum allowed by the PA online casino. This bet is placed behind the player’s Pass Line bet and paid at true odds when the point is rolled again.
Players can also bet on various propositions, numbers, and groups of numbers, before each roll. These bets pay out at rates usually displayed on the table. Before playing, it’s a good idea to have a look at the table to see what is available.
However, here’s a list of the general bets available to Craps players:
These bets win on a come out roll of 7 or 11 and loses on a 2, 3, or 12. Once a point is established, Pass Line bets win when the point is hit.
The opposite of the Pass Line. These bets win if a 2 or 3 is rolled, lose on a 7 or 11, and push on a 12. Once a point is established, Don’t Pass bets win on a seven.
The same as a Pass Line bet after the point is established.
The same as a Don’t Pass bet after the point is established.
A bet on either a 4 (7-1), 6 (9-1), 8 (9-1), or 10 (7-1) coming with the dice paired.
A bet on any of the six numbers that can become a point. It wins if the number is rolled before a 7. Payouts are:
- 4 and 10: 9-5
- 5 and 9: 7-5
- 6 and 8: 7-6
A bet against any of the six numbers that can become a point. It wins if a 7 is rolled before the number. Payouts are:
- 4 and 10: 5-11
- 5 and 9: 8-5
- 6 and 8: 7-5
A single roll bet that wins if any 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12 is rolled. A 2 pays double. A 12 may pay either double or triple.
Wins if a 2, 3 or 12 is rolled. It pays 8-1.
Pays 30-1 to 33-1 on any 2.
Pays 15-1 or 16-1 on any 3.
Pays 15-1 or 16-1 on any 11.
Pays 30-1 to 33-1 on any 12.
Pays 4-1 on any 7.
Where to play Craps online in PA
Many of the PA online casino sites planning to launch in 2021 may offer Craps. Here’s a list of PA online casino operations already approved by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB):
Play Craps Free Online Casino
- Mount Airy/PokerStars
Is PA online Craps better than live Craps?
PA online casino craps games may not be as noisy or offer the same social outlet as a live game, but there are benefits to that.
In fact, there are a number of ways playing Craps at a PA online casino is better than heading out to PA land-based casino to play. These include:
Play Craps Online Casino Real Money
- The speed, convenience, and cost savings of logging in to a PA online casino versus driving to a casino to get in the game
- The speed and accuracy of payouts online
- The chance to play at your own pace online, removing the intimidation factor of the live game and making it easier to learn
Is PA online Craps a rigged game?
The fact you can’t touch and feel the dice or roll them your own way as you do in a casino might lead some players to believe online Craps games are rigged. They are absolutely wrong. The craps games offered at PA online casinos are just as safe and fair as anything you’ll find in a brick and mortar casino.
The PGCB helps ensure this through PA online casino licensing and rigorous testingApps that can earn you real money. of all the games.
There will not be a random number generator in play at a PA online casino that hasn’t gone through Board testing.
Plus, PA online casinos are all run by giants in the gaming industry that aren’t about to risk their reputations by rigging a PA online craps game.
Government oversight and the sheer size of the company’s in the industry assure you a certain level of integrity and fairness when it comes to PA online casinos and the games they offer. They’ve all got too much to lose to try to cheat you.
PA online Craps strategy
The best advice anyone will ever give you when it comes to Craps is to do your homework. That means learning everything you can about the game before you play. Fortunately, PA online casinos that offer Craps give you the chance to do that at your own pace.
Play Craps Online Casino Game
We’ve covered the basics above. However, you’re going to want to look online for various resources covering the intricacies of the game before you play.
Other than that, there are a few tried and true Craps strategies beginners can follow as they learn. These include:
Play Craps Online Casino For Money
- Stick to the basics. The best bets in craps are actually the Pass Line or Don’t Pass Line. The return to player rate is actually around 98.64 percent on these bets.
- Take the odds. Once a point is established, players can take the odds bet up to the maximum set by the PA online casino. Casinos don’t offer a better bet. There’s no house edge. The best strategy to follow when playing Craps is to take the odds up to the maximum. The bigger the maximum, the better the game.
- Avoid the Hard Ways. The 4,6,8, and 10 Hard Ways bets have a house edge of around 10 percent. Therefore, it’s a good idea to avoid them. The large payouts might be enticing, but there’s a reason for them. In fact, the chance of rolling a pair is so low, you’re getting the worst of it even at those big odds.