The best place to make prop bets are at the top prop betting sites online. Such prop bet sites include Bovada, Bodog, BetOnline, Intertops, Betsafe, Sports Interaction, Betway, and PowerPlay. These are the best places on the internet to make prop bets, especial when it comes to betting on the Super Bowl. Super Bowl Prop Bets. Once the two teams playing in Super Bowl LV are determined, anticipate a ton of Super Bowl prop bets to come available through legal, online sportsbooks. We'll highlight the best prop bets for Super Bowl LV in this space. Until then, lets take a quick look at the most likely options to be Super Bowl LV MVP. The growth of prop betting at online sportsbooks is evolving and constantly changing as new legal betting states open up new kinds of opportunities. Some prop bets may sometimes appear to be similar to futures bets. The difference between the two bets is that a prop bet is a wager on an individual player or specific event. Prop Bets A Prop Bet (many times referred to as a side bet, prop bet, prop or exotic) is a bet made on an outcome or proposition of a special event or a sports game. Proposition Bets are normally tailored to the bettor’s taste. For the most part though, today the internet is where football prop bets are most frequently placed. At www.bovada.lv all nationally televised night games for US sports (ex: Sunday Night Football and Monday Night Football) offer live prop betting opportunities.
Political prop bets have gained a lot of momentum following the 2020 Presidential election, which say an unprecedent betting handle turned. Indeed, the 2020 general was the single most bet-on event in world history! Of course, the best political betting sites offer props not only for election outcomes, but also for events that take place during campaign season, including debates, town halls, current events, and scandals.
Even though they can't directly offer action on these events, Vegas oddsmakers follow the political seasons closely and formulate odds and predictions as they would for any sporting contest. In Nevada (and the rest of the US), such lines are used exclusively for marketing purposes, as only offshore betting sites actually allow gamblers to wager real money on elections, politics, and other entertainment betting markets.
So while Vegas likes to have fun with election season and showcase where they'd set the lines, political enthusiasts are able to place bets on these lines only at reputable sportsbooks offering proposition betting action on politics. Betfair sportsbook app android download.
Where To Find Political Prop Bets
Legitimate offshore sportsbooks, such as the ones listed on this page, almost always offer political prop bets for US politics as well as international elections and events.
With the popularity of betting on politics growing, more people than ever are looking for Vegas odds and betting lines, but state-based books like those in Nevada have yet to catch up.
For now, reputable overseas sports betting sites like those listed here are your only option for gambling on politics – outside of the voting booth, that is!
Best Online Sportsbooks Offering Political Prop Bets and Betting Lines
Online Betting Prop Bets
|1||50% Max $250||4.5|
|2||50% Max $1,000||4.4|
|3||100% Max $1,000||4.4|
|3||75% Max $1,000||4.1|
What Are Political Prop Bets
Political props are betting lines offered on very specific events or outcomes during the political season. These lines will vary quite a bit, will come and go based on what's happening during the election cycle, are only valid up to and during the associated event(s), and can relate to various components of the political landscape, including:
- Debates - Predictions about what individuals will wear, say, etc.
- Primaries - Odds on who will win primary elections and caucuses, both overall and by state
- Elections - Odds on which party will win, the gender of the winner, the age of the winner, etc.
- Scandals / Rumors - Predictions about what the outcomes will be, what the legal consequences are, etc.
- Impeachment / Removal - Odds on whether a POTUS or other member of government will be impeached, acquitted, removed, etc.
- Miscellaneous - Wagers on specific phrases spoken or behaviors demonstrated by the current President, Presidential candidates, members of Congress, or anyone influential in the political scene
Shop Lines for The Best Prop Bet Odds
Keep in mind that not every sportsbook with Vegas election odds will always offer political prop betting options. The lines that are offered change often depending on what's going on at any given time during the election cycle and political season.
The online sportsbooks featured on this page typically offer the most extensive selection of prop bets for politics, but the odds will vary from site to site.
We recommend checking out each of the sports betting sites listed on this page to compare the odds and payouts so you can find the political betting lines with the best values. Signing up is free, and you can join as many services as you wish.
Current Political Prop Bets & Political Odds
Political prop bets can include a variety of different categories, including Vice President odds, Presidential resignation odds, Presidential impeachment odds, debate props, and more. Below, you will find various current election prop bets and the sportsbooks carrying them, including those in the following categories:
- 2020 Presidential inauguration props
- Senate electoral college props
- House electoral college props
- Kamala Harris odds
- Mayor of NYC odds
- 2024 Presidential election odds
- 2024 Presidential primary odds
You can even find props on Trump's departure, Trump's next business ventures or political gambits, whether or not the Trump progeny will pursue politics, various Hunter Biden drama, over/unders on how many House and Senate members will object to electoral certification, and more. International political events are also often included.
The only thing you can't bet on is whether or not there will actually be a US civil war in the near future, but that too could change from one day to the next. In case of the latter, be extra sure to spend your winnings wisely!
Super Bowl LV - Halftime Show - Will The Weeknd Mention Joe Biden?
- Yes +750
- No -2000
Super Bowl LV - How Many Times Will Biden Be Mentioned?
- Over 1 Times +275
- Under 1 Times -450
Super Bowl LV - Halftime Show - Will The Weeknd Mention Donald Trump?
- Yes +575
- No -1100
Super Bowl LV - How Many Times Will Trump Be Mentioned?
- Over 0.5 Times +400
- Under 0.5 Times -700
Will Marjorie Taylor Greene (R) Complete Her First Term In Congress?
- Yes -500
- No +300
Will Andrew Yang Be Elected The Next Mayor Of New York City In 2021?
- No -185
- Yes +140
Joe Biden leave office via Impeachment?
- No -2000
- Yes +700
What year will Kamala Harris be U.S. President?
- 2021 +200
- 2023 +350
- 2024 +350
- 2025 +350
- 2022 +400
Will Biden complete first term as U.S. President?
- Yes -165
- No +125
Republican Prop Bets
Most of the time, props are based on events related to single parties, as most of the run-up to any election features events separated by said parties. These include primary props, most of the campaign props for each candidate, and more.
Republican betting odds play most prominently during the campaign season, as expected. Of course, when Republicans are in power, there are more props regarding various aspects of their governance, which are usually available year-round. Between now and 2024, you can expect a huge slate of GOP odds to come and go at the best Vegas election betting sites.
Democratic Prop Bets
As with GOP props, Democrat betting odds (or DNC props) are similarly focused on the party and its players most of the time. During the Democratic primaries of the 2020 election season, for example, there were daily odds and lines on every debate, every news headline, polling results, and so on.
Now, with the Democrats holding a federal government trifecta, there are sure to be plenty of odds available on where they go from here, including whether or not signature legislation will pass, how long a Biden presidency will last, who the next big stars of the party will be, and so on.
Super Bowl LV is just hours away which means it’s time to take a close look at the game’s best and craziest prop bets, from the color of the Gatorade shower to the coin toss result. Check out PointsBet for more on how to bet on Sunday’s game.
Online Super Bowl Prop Bets
The Kansas City Chiefs are the defending champions and this year’s favorite to win the Super Bowl over Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Brady will look to add to his NFL record book, while Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs will try to become the first team to win back-to-back Super Bowls since Brady did it with the Patriots in 2003 and 2004.
RELATED: How to watch Super Bowl LV: TV info, channel, live stream online or without cable
Keep reading for more on the game’s best prop bets, picks, odds, analysis and more. Plus, click here to get an EDGE with Rotoworld Premium for betting trends, live odds and more.
Super Bowl 2021 novelty prop bets on PointsBet
PointsBet has you covered for betting on Super Bowl LV, including on the novelty prop bets below. Bet on these and more with PointsBet now.
- Color of Gatorade poured on winning coach: Orange (+150), Red (+225), Yellow/Green (+400), Clear (+400)
- Any player to throw a football into the cannon porthole during a celebration: +5000 (Read more about Chris Simms’ cannon hole prop bet here)
- Coin toss result: Heads (-103), Tails (-103)
- Coin toss winner: Kansas City Chiefs (-103), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-103)
Online Prop Bets Poker
Online Prop Bets For Money
Super Bowl LV best player prop bets from Kyle Dvorchak
- Tom Brady OVER 295.5 Passing Yards (-115): This game projects to be one of the most exciting of the year based on its 56-point total and that bodes well for the passing and receiving props on both teams. For Brady, getting into a shootout has been the key to unlocking his upside as far as counting stats are concerned. Brady has played in 12 games with a final total of at least 50 points. He has posted an average of 323 yards per game in those contests. He has topped this prop in two-thirds of those games.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire OVER 30.5 Rushing Yards (-115): It’s going to be impossible to tell what the Kansas City backfield split is going to look like until kickoff but there are reasons to believe CEH could take on a larger role. Last week, CEH opened the game as the clear starter. He out-carried Darrel Williams 5-2 through two quarters and played on 23 snaps to Williams’ nine. It’s quite possible that with a lead in hand entering the second half, Andy Reid chose to let off the gas on his first-round rookie who was coming off a month-long hip injury. If that’s the case this week, CEH’s props will all come in far underpriced.
- Leonard Fournette First Running Back to Reach 10+ Yards (+150): Read more on why here
Online Prop Bets Games
Super Bowl 2021 odds
Nfl Prop Bets Odds
According to PointsBet, the Kansas City Chiefs are this year’s favorite to win it all over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Check out the game’s point spread, moneyline and points total below:
- How to bet on Super Bowl LV: Bet on Chiefs vs. Buccaneers with PointsBet
- Point spread: Chiefs -3 (-115), Buccaneers +3 (-105)
- Moneyline: Chiefs -171, Bucs +145
- Over under total: 56 points
Best Prop Bets
PointsBet is our Official Sports Betting Partner and we may receive compensation if you place a bet on PointsBet for the first time after clicking our links.