- As expected from a slot named Napoleon: Rise of an Empire, images of the little emperor and battalions come flooding to the front of the mind. As they should, and this is exactly what we get on this slot. Played across a five by three reel setup and 20 pay-lines, it’s a familiar layout to other slots in Blueprint’s portfolio.
- Napoleon: Rise of an Empire Slot Free Spins No Deposit Each and every slot site provides a promotion, generally the most generous are aimed at new players. That is to capture the attention and get new customers to the site. We encourage players to check out the various promotions and to find one with the kindest offer.
- Napoleon Rise of an Empire is a five-reel, three-row video slots which comes with 20 paylines. The highest value symbol is the Napoleon Wild symbol which substitute for all symbols except the Bonus symbol. This is followed by premium range of.
Napoleon Rise of an Empire has a 5 by 3 reel setup with the standard 20 lines we have become accustomed to from Blueprint. Your aim is to land 3 scatters to start the feature of 10 freespins, the scatters are only available on reels 2,3 and 4.
Napoleon Rise Of An Empire Slot for Free
Napoleon Rise of an Empire slot information
Napoleon: Rise of an Empire is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty fixed paylines; those reels are contained within ornate golden rims while in the background the man himself leads his soldiers on a never-ending charge into the smoke and chaos of a battlefield.
The high value symbols include a soldier, a galleon, a horse (probably Marengo) and a cannon; 9, 10, J, Q, K and A make up the lower values.
Napoleon: Rise of an Empire is a five reel, 20 payline slot that lets us embark on a mission for glory with the great French military leader. Set against the background of the reel case is a battlefield, thick smog floating across with Napoleon leading the cavalry charge in the corner.
Napoleon is understandably wild and he will substitute for all others to help form winning combos except for the gold bonus symbols. Wins which include one, two, three or four wilds will also attract a multiplier of 2x, 4x, 8x or 16x respectively.
Join Napoleon in his legendary conquest with this 20 winline, 5x3 slot game. Build an Empire during Free Games, featuring Wild Multiplier symbols and Napoleon Streak to win BIG!
Step 1: Getting Started
- Click the TOTAL BET button to select the amount of your TOTAL BET. Choose from the list of available stakes in the Total Bet options (stakes may vary based on Operator configuration and currency equivalent).
- Click ‘SPIN’ to start your game.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button.
Step 2: How To Play
- Press ‘SPIN’ to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 2, 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- The Wild symbol (Napoleon) can be used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols.
- The Wild(s) symbol cannot substitute for scatter symbols or bonus symbols.
- The Wild symbol is also a win multiplier, 1 substituting Wild on a winline doubles the win. 2 substituting WILD symbols on a winline will multiply the win by x4. 3 substituting WILD symbols on a winline will multiply the win by x8. 4 substituting WILD symbols on a winline will multiply the win by x16.
- Only the highest paying win on each line is paid (for example 3 wild symbols being a win or those symbols being used with another symbol to make a win of 4 symbols will only pay which of those two is the highest).
Battle Cry Modifier
- During any spin Napoleon can appear and trigger one of two modifiers.
- 1. Bonus symbols will be added to the reels increasing the odds of Bonus symbols landing in view.
- 2. Wild symbols will be added to the reels increasing the odds of Wild symbols landing in view.
- 3 Bonus symbols in view awards 10 Free Games.
- During Free Games any winning symbols in view will lock in place and activate the Napoleon Streak, the reels will then spin again at no cost, this will continue until no more winning symbols appear in view.
- Free Games can be retriggered during Free Games.
Napoleon Rise Of An Empire Slot Machines
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting ‘AUTOPLAY’ you can choose to place up to 100 bets automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the ‘AUTOPLAY’ button to select the number of ‘Autoplay’ bets you want to play.
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the ‘STOP’ button
Napoleon Rise Of An Empire Slot Machine
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- Wins on different paylines are added.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels beginning with the far left reel (20 lines always active). Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Feature symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing on any position on the reels for any number of played lines.
- Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game.
- Scatter wins are paid in addition to reel wins.
- Free Games are played on the same number of lines and bet per line/Total Bet as the triggering game (20 lines always active).
- MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet – whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
The spins feature the Napoleon Streak in which any winning symbols will be held in place and an extra spin awarded; if any more matching symbols land the process continues until there are no more and the payout is evaluated.
Napoleon: Rise of an Empire is a fitting tribute to one of the greatest military commanders in history and it comes with a few extra touches which helps it stand out from the crowd; we particularly like the dramatic music, sound effects and the Napoleon Streak in the free spins. This game comes with an RTP of 95.96%.
To live up to its name, Blueprint is often laying the foundations of great slots and the trend continues in force with the release of its Napoleon: Rise of an Empire Slot. With the theme of epic wars appearing more frequently on Slots, Blueprint hasn’t just jumped on the bandwagon. They’ve taken hold of the reins and raced the cavalry ahead, continuing its march to success. Just like Napoleon. Well, almost.
As expected from a slot named Napoleon: Rise of an Empire, images of the little emperor and battalions come flooding to the front of the mind. As they should, and this is exactly what we get on this slot. Played across a five by three reel setup and 20 pay-lines, it’s a familiar layout to other slots in Blueprint’s portfolio. On an adventure during the 1800s, the symbols are rather fitting, including a Stallion, Ship, Cannon and Infantry soldier making up the high paying symbols, along with the Napoleon Wild and Bonus symbols. The card values 9 to Ace appear as the lower ranking infantry.
Each spin of the reel exudes excitement on our expedition. More so when we know we’re playing for a generous 10,000x our stake. We revisit Napoleon’s success, mirrored by the winning combinations we form. When Napoleon appears over the reels and shouts “Attack!”, we know one of the two base game bonuses have been triggered – either extra Scatters or Wilds added to the reels – and we charge our way to victory.
The Napoleon Wild symbol doesn’t just reinforce Napoleon’s crazed reputation. A quick check at the pay-table and we see that the great French leader offers us a Wild Multiplier, up to 16 times when he appears four times. The explosive Bonus symbol is one to watch out for, offering us 10 free spins when it appears three times anywhere on the reels. Just as Napoleon was known for his strategy, there’s more than meets the eye to these free spins. Montana black online casino. Not only can they be re-triggered faster than a reloading cannon, but during the spins two extra features are available. The Wild Multiplier which appears during the base game can come into play, as can the Napoleon Streak, which locks winning symbols in place and then re-spins to lock in more winning symbols.
When it comes to supporting a military tactician, not everyone will root for Napoleon. But they’d be mistaken not to here. He was known for his brilliant mind and this is something Blueprint plays on by creating a simply brilliant slot. Coming at just the right time to compete with other war-based slots like ELK’s Platooners, Napoleon: Rise of an Empire gives us generous payouts and creates another universe in which Napoleon gets his final victory after all.