Latest Lotto 6/49 Draws. Estimated Jackpot for Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - $5,000,000. This Page is updated by 11:45pm EST on draw night. Reload page if it seems out of date. Past Winning Numbers. About Lotto 6/49. Lotto 6/49 offers two prizes for each draw - the regular jackpot that starts at $5 Million, plus the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize every draw. Each $3 play gets you one set of 6 numbers from 1 – 49, plus a bonus number. Choose the set of 6 numbers yourself, or ask for a Quick Pick to have a random set of numbers chosen for you. Lotto Tutor’s lottery tips and playing strategies are your key to success for any 5 to 7 number lotto game. Lotto Tutor’s best bet numbers predictions for Canada’s next Lotto 649 draw. Archives Of Winning Predictions: Lottery wheels to play your numbers in the most efficient way: 100 harmonized bets for any 649 lottery. 649 Feb 13 SUPERDRAW Don’t miss out on 20 guaranteed $25,000 prizes! Plus the $1,000,000 GUARANTEED prize included with every draw.
Canada's Favourite Lotto Game!
- Jackpots start at $5 million!
- Guaranteed $1 million prize to be won each and every draw – drawn only from tickets issued!
- For just $3, you receive one six-number selection and one unique 10-digit Guaranteed Prize Draw selection.
- Win a Free Play for matching two main winning numbers!
- Add Wednesday or Saturday’s EXTRA for a chance to win the $250,000 top prize or the $100,000 second prize!
Playing LOTTO 6/49 by Quick Pick or Selection Slip
Playing LOTTO 6/49 by Quick Pick or Selection Slip
- You can play LOTTO 6/49 by Quick Pick where the Ticket Terminal will randomly choose your selection(s), or pick your own numbers using a Selection Slip. You can also choose Play Both to receive the same selection(s) on LOTTO 6/49 and WESTERN 649. Refer to the Play Both box below for more information.
- Ask for a LOTTO 6/49 Quick Pick or select six numbers from a field of 1 to 49 on the slip. For each $3 LOTTO 6/49 play, you will also receive a Guaranteed Prize Draw selection. You can play up to six LOTTO 6/49 selections on one ticket.
- Add EXTRA* for an additional $1 per number. You can add up to six EXTRA (one per each LOTTO 6/49 purchase) by specifying it with your Quick Pick request or by marking “Yes” under each board played.
- Play 1-25 draws. Tell the retailer how many draws or mark the number on the slip. For a number not shown, leave it blank, and the retailer can enter any number from 1-25. Learn about Advance Play here.
*The EXTRA number(s) is valid for the same draw date(s) as the host game listed at the top of your ticket.
Guaranteed $1 Million Prize Draw
Every Wednesday and Saturday, after the main winning numbers are drawn for the LOTTO 6/49 Jackpot and subsidiary prizes, one Guaranteed Prize Draw selection will be drawn at random from all the Guaranteed Prize Draw selections issued for a prize of $1 million (exact match only).
The Guaranteed Prize Draw selection will be an 8-digit number, followed by a 2-digit trailer (e.g. 22345678-01). The first eight digits are the same for all entries on the same ticket and are unique to that ticket. The same eight-digit sequence will not appear on any other ticket for the same draw.
If the ticket contains multiple LOTTO 6/49 selections, the player receives multiple Guaranteed Prize Draw selections - the first eight digits are the same for all entries; the two-digit number following the hyphen starts at 01, and increases by one for each additional selection on the ticket.
One winning Guaranteed Prize Draw selection will be drawn from those issued to guarantee there is a winning ticket for each draw. Since each Guaranteed Prize Draw selection is unique, it will not be possible for two tickets to share the same number.
Exact match only. There are no subsidiary prizes on the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize Draw numbers.
Odds of winning in any Guaranteed Prize Draw are one out of the number of Guaranteed Prize Draw selections issued for that draw.
Canada Lotto 649 Latest Results
More Ways to Play
Learn about the convenience of Lotto Packs or play your favourite numbers in combinations with Combo Play!
In Manitoba, tickets can be purchased online at PlayNow.com.
About the Draws
- LOTTO 6/49 draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday.
- Tickets can be purchased until 9:30 pm CT, 8:30 pm MT and 7:30 pm PT on the date of the draw.
Odds of Winning
To win a prize, numbers matched must appear in the same selection (line).
|6 of 6||Win or share Jackpot (79.5% of the Pools Fund*)||1 : 13,983,816|
|5 of 6 + Bonus||Share of 6% of the Pools Fund*||1 : 2,330,636|
|5 of 6||Share of 5% of the Pools Fund*||1 : 55,492|
|4 of 6||Share of 9.5% of the Pools Fund*||1 : 1,033|
|3 of 6||$10*||1 : 56.7|
|2 of 6 + Bonus||$5*||1 : 81.2|
|2 of 6||Free Play*||1 : 8.3|
The Main Prize Fund is 40% of sales.
*The fixed prizes of Free Plays for 2 of 6 main numbers, $5 for 2 of 6 main numbers plus the Bonus and $10 for 3 of 6 main numbers are payable from the Main Prize Fund. The remaining is the Pools Fund, from which all other pari-mutuel shares of prizes are paid. The Guaranteed Prize Draw Fund is 7% of sales.
Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 6.6. All odds are approximate.
LOTTO 6/49 Free Plays
Lotto 649 Draw Time
- A Free Play ticket includes one six-number Quick Pick selection and one Guaranteed Prize Draw selection. You can add one EXTRA number for an additional $1.
- LOTTO 6/49 tickets valid for multiple Free Plays will be printed on more than one ticket. See the chart below.
|Free Plays||Ticket 1||Ticket 2||Ticket 3|
|1||1 selection for 1 draw|
|2||1 selection for 1 draw||1 selection for 1 draw|
|3||1 selection for 1 draw||1 selection for 1 draw||1 selection for 1 draw|
|4||1 selection for 2 draws||1 selection for 1 draw||1 selection for 1 draw|
|5||1 selection for 2 draws||1 selection for 2 draws||1 selection for 1 draw|
|6||1 selection for 2 draws||1 selection for 2 draws||1 selection for 2 draws|
|7||1 selection for 3 draws||1 selection for 2 draws||1 selection for 2 draws|
|8||1 selection for 3 draws||1 selection for 3 draws||1 selection for 2 draws|
And so on..
Lotto 649 Draw Time Alberta
For more LOTTO 6/49 FAQs click here.
How do slots work. All you have to do is wager an amount of money and spin the reels to potentially land a combination of matching symbols that will reward you with massive prizes. As the number of slot players increases, so does the number of slots available online. Go behind the scenes as to how online slots work: Random Number Generator (RNG).