Have you ever wondered why the number seven is considered lucky? Or why a black cat crossing your path is bad luck? There are many speculations about the origins of these common superstitions, but without any logical explanations, they remain just that: superstitions that have successfully been passed down from generation to generation.
- How To Attract Good Luck In Gambling
- How To Attract Luck In Gambling Stocks
- How To Attract Luck In Gambling Winnings
- How To Attract Luck In Gambling Money
How to Attract Good Luck. Depending on your definition, there's no way to attract luck. This is because, to some, luck is a force outside of our control. You either have it or you don't.
You need a strategy, risk management and discipline to make money in gambling. It sounds easy yet 90% of gamblers fail in poker, sports betting and casinos. An in-depth look into the close relationship between gambling and superstitions and how the latter has influenced the former throughout history. Gaming zones in Kazakhstan is one of the most successful examples of the gambling market localization in the CIS countries. Today, there are more than four dozen gambling halls, operating.
How To Attract Good Luck In Gambling
Let us start out by giving a clear definition of what a superstition is. It is a commonly accepted belief that does not find its basis in logical reasoning, that an act or action or object may influence the probability of an event taking place. This event may be perceived either as being positive or negative. The strangest characteristic about these so called superstitions is that even though they have no logical foundation and may seem totally bizarre to many, a large percentage of people educated and otherwise have a resolute belief in them. We all have varying degrees of superstition that can impact our behaviour on a conscious or subconscious level.
What does superstition have to do with gambling?
Superstition and gambling have had a very close relationship since ancient times. Both gambling and superstitions have remained strong over thousands and thousands of years into the twenty-first century.
For example, if you ever visit Las Vegas, North America’s casino hub, you will find that nearly every hotel you enter lacks a 13th floor. This is because of the longstanding superstition that the number 13 is bad luck.
If you’ve ever played the slots, you know that slot machines pay out on the lucky combination of three sevens. This is hardly a coincidence because in many cultures and religions, the number 7 signifies wealth, prosperity and good fortune. As rational human beings we know that gambling is based on chance and probability, yet over the years, psychological studies have determined that gamblers are more superstitious than non-gamblers.
Even if you’ve only gambled once or twice in your entire life, you’re probably familiar with the expression “beginners luck.” It’s a common belief among gamblers that players who are new to a game will always win.
Or you’ve heard someone say “the slot machine is due for a payout” as they continue to insert coins, obviously forgetting about the randomness of casino games, especially slot machines.
Online Casino versus Land-based Casinos
Whether people prefer to gamble in an online casino or at a land-based casino, a large percentage often sincerely believe that their winning streak will be improved by applying these superstitious beliefs, whatever the outcome may be. We demonstrate below which superstitions are reputed to bring luck and which actions, objects are associated with bad luck in common belief.
How To Attract Luck In Gambling Stocks
• The famous four-leaved clover
• Carrying a horseshoe with you
• Dressing up to the nines
• Carrying with you a rabbit foot
• Wearing a certain piece of clothing that brings you luck
• A blow on the dice as you roll
• Keeping your casino chips in an orderly fashion
• Cross your fingers at the right time
• Playing with sympathetic dealers deemed lucky
• The colour red
• Crossing your legs while you gamble
• Pick up your cards in the same manner each time to attract luck
• Rub dice together before you roll
How To Attract Luck In Gambling Winnings
• Never break a mirror, it brings seven years bad luck
• Avoid the colour black at all costs
• Never walk under ladders
• Keep dogs away from gambling tables
• Never let a black cat cross in front of you
• Do not let others touch your casino chips
• Avoid playing cards earlier than 6pm any given Friday night
• Never lend your money to another person while a card game is in progress
• Never drop your cards on the floor while playing
• Never sing while you gamble, especially if you have a bad singing voice!
How To Attract Luck In Gambling Money
Recommended casinos Download bangbet apk.