- How To Bet On The Kentucky Derby 2020
- How To Bet On The Kentucky Derby In New Jersey
- How To Bet On The Kentucky Derby Online
- How To Bet On The Kentucky Derby Wager
America’s biggest race, the Kentucky Derby, typically draws an enormous amount of fans to Louisville and Churchill Downs with more than 150,000 in attendance on Derby Day. But there are millions of other race fans who bet on the Kentucky Derby across the country, and many don’t even realize that they can do it from their mobile device or web browser in 33 states.
Fans looking to wager on the race can turn to TVG, TwinSpires and BetAmerica for free and legal US horse race betting. In this article, we’ll walk you through how to sign up for these sites and receive free money to place your bets on the race.
- Gambling on a horse race isn't as daunting as it seems, if you know the lingo.
- On the 5th of May 2018 the most exciting 2 minutes within sports will take place as the fastest horses in the world will race on the track at Churchill Downs for the $2 million first prize money.
- Bet on the Kentucky Derby! Will there be a triple crown winner this year? Have you placed your futures bet or are you waiting to place a superfecta?
- Are you ready for the Kentucky Derby? Do you know all the different types of wagers that can be placed on the big race? If not, you’re in the right.
The $126 million bet on Saturday’s race card at Churchill was the lowest since 2002. The total handle that year on Derby Day was $123.2 million. Last year’s Kentucky Derby alone generated a betting.
Best legal horse betting sites and apps for the Kentucky Derby
|App / Site||iOS||Android||Bonus|
|TVG||Yes||Yes||$300 Risk-Free Bet|
|Twinspires||Yes||Yes||100% up to $100|
|BetAmerica||Yes||Yes||$100 bonus on $500 wager|
When betting the Kentucky Derby, the casual fan doesn’t want a race dissertation on pace and breakdown or all details and past performances of horses. Most fans and recreational bettors want to know a select few horses that they can bet on to win the race and add to their exotic picks and bets.
One of the premier places to watch and wager on the Kentucky Derby and other live races is TVG, a digital, cable and television network owned by the FanDuel Group. TVG offers a one-stop shop for all horse racing fans with online wagering, a betting app and live streaming and race results. No waiting in lines, delays or errors by race tellers.
BetAmerica is another top choice for horse racing. Owned by Churchill Downs, BetAmerica is also fully licensed, regulated and U.S. based website with options to bet on races from more than 400 tracks online or a mobile device. BetAmerica has free live horse race video streaming and handicapping information and tools along with contests and rewards programs not available when betting at a casino or race and sportsbook.
How to watch and wager on the Kentucky Derby
How To Bet On The Kentucky Derby 2020
Betting on the Kentucky Derby online is easy once you’ve set up an account. When you bet on a horse to win, simply locate the track listing at Churchill Downs and the race number of the Kentucky Derby and select the horse number. Add it to your bet slip and confirm the amount of the win wager. The odds can change right up to post time of the Kentucky Derby. For added or multiple bets like exacta and trifecta, add all the selections to your betting slip and confirm the amount you want to wager and all combinations.
Craps gambling made easy. Tutorial on playing Craps at the Bodog Online Casino. SpacePorn.ru 'craps' Search, free sex videos. Bodog craps free. Craps is a free online game. Click to play on toogame.com.
How To Bet On The Kentucky Derby In New Jersey
For more details on the different types of Kentucky Derby bets, check out our complete betting guide.
How to sign up and create an account
Signing up for a wagering account to bet the Kentucky Derby is easy. You must be 18 years of age or older, 21 in the state of Washington and TVG users in Arizona, Indiana, Iowa and North Dakota must also be at least 21 years old.
How To Bet On The Kentucky Derby Online
- Create an account: In just a few minutes you’ll be set up after providing your name, address, email, phone number, date of birth, last four of your social security number and creating a user name and password for your account.
- Deposit funds and get free money: Use the links on this page for each site to take advantage of the free money bonuses. Deposit options vary but may include credit or debit card, PayPal, PayNearMe, MoneyGram, EZMoney, MoneyPack, Neteller, TeleCheck or prepaid card. Withdrawing funds is easy and efficient and each site has selected options similar to deposit. Once your deposit clears, bonus money will appear in your account within minutes.
States where you can bet the Kentucky Derby online
All three online sites at TVG, TwinSpires and BetAmerica allow online horse betting in these states:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
How To Bet On The Kentucky Derby Wager
In addition, TVG offers online horse betting in these states: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, New Mexico, Virginia and Washington.
TwinSpires offers online horse betting in Alabama, Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Washington and Wisconsin.
BetAmerica offers online horse betting in Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota and New Mexico.