The Non Gamstop Betting Sites that I will be showcasing to you throughout this website have both online betting platforms along with betting apps, and as such you can place a bet any way you like and with no fuss or hassle too. Gamcare is a little different from Gamstop, as in it is not a self-exclusion program and more a site that offers advice to people with gambling addictions. Gamcare is an independent charity registered in the UK which was set up in 1997. Jan 07, 2021 Differences Between GamStop and Non-GamStop Sites GamStop is a mandatory self-exclusion scheme for UK gambling operators that allows their customers to take a time-off from their habit, especially.
Last updated: 02/02/2021 Casino no deposit bonus usa.
- 32 Red Limited
- 888 UK Limited
- Addison Global Limited (MoPlay)
- AG Communications Limited (AspireGlobal)
- Anakatech Interactive Limited
- Annexio Limited
- Apollo Entertainment Limited
- Argyll Entertainment AG
- Asian BGE (Isle of Man) Limited (Dafabet)
- Betable Limited (Betable, Prospect Hall, Dice City, Loot Winner)
- bet-at-home.com Internet Limited
- Betbull Games Limited (BetBull)
- BetConnect Limited
- Betfair Casino Limited
- Bethard Group Limited
- BetIndex Limited (Football INDEX)
- Betit Operations Limited
- Betting Limited (Betpoint, Betting, Megafan)
- Betulike Limited (PitchFive)
- Betvest Limited
- BetVictor Limited
- Betway Limited
- Bgo Entertainment Limited
- Blue Star Planet Limited (10 Bet)
- BML Group Limited (Betsafe, Betsson, Casino Euro, LiveRoulette)
- Bonne Terre Limited (Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Poker, Sky Bingo)
- Boylesports Enterprise
- Broadway Gaming Limited
- Buzz Group Limited (Buzz Bingo)
- Camelot UK Lotteries Limited (National Lottery Instant Win Games only)
- Casumo Services Limited
- Corbett Bookmakers Limited (Corbettsports, Chisholmbet)
- Datapool Limited (Sportino)
- Daub Alderney Limited
- Dazzletag Entertainment Limited (Bingocams, Play Sunny)
- Deriv (Europe) Limited (Deriv, Binary)
- Deriv (MX) Limited (Deriv, Binary)
- Draft Fantasy Limited
- Draftkings Inc
- Dribble Media Limited (Midnite)
- Eaton Gate Gaming Limited (Kwiff)
- Eclectic Gaming Solutions Limited
- Electraworks Limited
- EU Lotto Limited (Lottoland)
- Evoke Gaming Limited
- Fair Play Bets Limited (Volt Casino)
- Fairload Limited (LVBET)
- Fitzdares Limited
- Football Picks Limited
- Football Survivor Limited
- FSB Technology (UK) Limited
- Gamecode Limited (Betvoyager)
- Gamesys Operations Limited (Jackpotjoy, Megaways Casino, Starspins, Virgin Games, Heart Bingo, MONOPOLY Casino, Rainbow Riches Casino)
- GB Sports Advisors Limited (Geoff Banks)
- Genesis Global Limited
- Genting Malta Limited
- Goldchip Limited
- Gotto Limited (24dogs)
- Greentube Alderney Limited (Admiral Casino)
- GW Gaming Limited (Gamer Wager)
- Health Lottery (ELM) Limited
- Hillside (UK Gaming) ENC (bet365)
- Hillside (UK Sports) ENC (bet365)
- Hollywoodbets International UK Limited
- i-Pools (Host) Limited
- In Touch Games Limited
- Incentive Group Limited (Premier Punt, Incentive Games, 21Bet)
- Infinity Gaming Solutions Limited
- International Multi-Media Entertainments Limited (Lotteries.com)
- iTech Gaming Limited (Bet Squad)
- Its One of Our Own Limited (PredictABall)
- JA Sportsbook Limited
- JAXX UK Limited
- Jumpman Gaming Limited
- Jungle X UK Limited
- Kiron Interactive (Proprietary) Limited (Digiturf, Raceclubs, atrvirtualowner, irishracingraceclubs)
- L&L Europe Limited (Yeti Casino, All British Casino, All Irish Casino, Free Spin Casino, No Bonus Casino, Fun Casino, Yako Casino)
- LC International Limited (Ladbrokes, Betdaq, Gala, Gala Spins, Gala Coral, Gala Bingo, Coral, Gala Casino)
- LeoVegas Gaming PLC
- Lindar Media Limited (MrQ)
- Lottomatrix Operations Limited (Jackpot)
- Low6 Limited
- Magentoware.com Limited (BFlush)
- Mansion Europe Holdings Limited
- Maple International Ventures Limited (Lottomart)
- Marathon Alderney Limited (Marathonbet)
- Midnight Gaming Limited
- Mobile Incorporated Limited (Conquestador)
- Motorsportbetting.com Limited (PitStop Betting)
- Mr Green
- MT SecureTrade Limited (Gut Gaming)
- Nektan (Gibraltar) Limited
- NetBet Enterprises Limited
- Network Fantasy Holdings (Network Gaming)
- Novigroup Limited
- NSUS Limited
- One Click Limited
- Online System Development Limited (The Sports Predictor, Online Predictor, Grassroots Predictor, Survivor Bet)
- Palatial Leisure Limited (Palace Bingo & Casino Clubs)
- PEM Capital Limited (Predictor Leagues)
- Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited - OddsKing (OddsKing)
- Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited (Betfred, Totesport)
- Platinum Gaming Limited (Unibet, Mario, Bingo.com)
- Playnbrag Limited
- PPB Counterparty Services Limited (Paddy Power, Betfair)
- PPB Entertainment Limited (Paddy Power, Betfair)
- PPB Games Limited (Paddy Power, Betfair)
- Probe Investments Limited (Energy Casino, Energy Bet)
- Progressplay Limited
- PT Entertainment Services Limited (Playtech)
- Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited (Mecca Bingo, Grosvenor Casinos, Bella Casino)
- Raw Nut Gaming Limited (Final Runner)
- Rednines Gaming Limited (Dr.Bet)
- RPGG Media Limited (Puntt)
- RTSB Limited (Match Bingo)
- Run It Once Limited
- SC Gaming Limited (Starlight Casino, Lucky Spins)
- Scout and Co Limited (FanTeam)
- Skill On Net Limited
- SLTM Ltd (SlotsMillion)
- Small Screen Casinos Limited (The Phone Casino)
- Smarkets Malta Limited
- Sovereign Group UK Limited (Top The Lot)
- Sporting Index Limited
- Sportito SRL
- Spreadex Limited
- Stake Trade Inc (Prophet)
- Stakers Limited
- Star Racing Limited (Star Sports)
- Stars Interactive Limited (PokerStars, FullTilt, BetStars)
- Stech Technology UK Limited (SpaceCasino)
- STS.Bet Limited
- STV Elm Limited (Scottish Childrens Lottery)
- Super Events Limited (BetMcLean)
- SuprPlay Limited (Voodoodreams, NYspins, duelz)
- TDCO Limited (Tote)
- TGP Europe Limited (The Gaming Platform)
- The Football Pools Limited (Footie5, Rangerspools, Terrierpools, Thepools)
- Tombola (International) Plc
- TonyBet OU
- Tradeplayer Limited (PlayON)
- Triplebet Limited (Matchbook)
- TSE Malta LP (Paddy Power, Betfair)
- Tyche Tech Limited (Bet600)
- VF 2011 Limited
- Videoslots Limited
- Viral Interactive Limited
- Virgin Bet Limited
- Virtue Fusion (Alderney) Limited
- Vivaro Limited (Vbet)
- Webmedia Development N.V. (Betboro)
- WHG (International) Limited (William Hill, 21 Nova, Eurogrand)
- White Hat Gaming Limited
- Who Knows Wins Limited
- WR digital GmbH (Footstock)
- Zecure Gaming Limited (Rizk, Guts, Kaboo)
- Zweeler Limited
Betting Sites Not On Gamstop > Best Non-Gamstop Bookies Of 2021
Online Casinos Not On Gamstop
The one thing that distinguishes online casinos from their offline rivals is the bonuses they offer. And it’s not just deposit bonuses either. There is a host of different bonus types being offered by online casinos.
Here we take a look at the bonuses you can expect;
As its name indicates, a deposit bonus is paid when you make a deposit. It’s to give you some extra free cash to play with by way of a thank you. It is instantly added to your balance at the time of your deposit. Either it is added automatically by the casino, or you enter the bonus code you are given. Sometimes a member of the casino team may give you the bonus.
Typically, a deposit bonus is a percentage of what you pay in, but it can also be a set amount.
For example, say the deposit bonus is set at 100%. When you add your deposit, the casino will match it. So, if you pay in £100, the casino stumps up another £100 to match it. You then have a starting balance of £200 to play with.
Less common is the set amount deposit bonus. If, say this is £50, if you deposit £100, you will have £150. Or £250 if you deposit £200.
Distinct from the deposit is the welcome bonus. These are a golden hello to new players pitching up at an online casino for the first time and making a deposit. Casinos regard welcome bonuses as an easy and effective way to attract new players. And new clients are pretty happy about the little extra balance boost they receive as a consequence.
As new online casinos are continually appearing and fighting to get noticed in the crowd, the welcome bonuses on offer are getting bigger and better all the time. Often the welcome bonus is just one part of a whole raft of promotional offers available to new users.
A welcome bonus is similar to a deposit bonus, but sometimes also includes free spins. As competition for new users is intense, welcome bonuses are growing higher and higher. It’s not uncommon for welcome bonuses to be significantly higher than deposit bonuses.
Here are some typical examples of the kind of welcome bonus to expect when you open an account.
- 200% bonus on your first deposit plus 50 free spins to a value of £1000.
But many casinos extend their welcome bonuses to include more than the first deposit. Typically, this type of extended scheme can look something like this:
1st deposit – 400% deposit bonus up to £1000 plus 50 free spins
2nd deposit – 100% deposit bonus up to £1000 plus 30 free spins
3rd deposit – 200% deposit bonus up to £1000 plus 20 free spins
Gamestop Site Blocked
A welcome package like this example above means you can claim bonuses on up to £3000 and get extra 100 free spins into the bargain.
Sign up or free bonuses
Another variation on the bonus theme is free or sign up bonuses which are also applied by some casinos when you open an account. These free bonuses are designed to help new users try out the various games and get a feel for the casino platform. However, free lunches and all that, there are catches. Usually, the bonuses are relatively modest in comparison and have high wagering requirements and maximum withdrawals.
These types of bonus are generally reserved for loyal existing players, not new players.
How it works is that you claw back cash when you have a loss. It’s a good way for online casinos to retain customers and is available for UK players in non-GAMSTOP casinos.
The percentage offered will be less than that applied to deposit bonuses. However, the wagering requirements are relatively low.
For instance, say your casino is offering 10% cashback. If you lose £100, you can claim back £10 of your losses.
What are the wagering requirements?
Deposit and welcome bonuses will typically come with terms and conditions regarding how much you can bet with. A wager is another term for a bet.
Typically, the requirement will be that you have to play a certain number of times using the bonus prior to being able to withdraw your winnings.
Wagering requirements vary depending on the bonus type. It can be as just once, or no wagering requirement is applied. However, this is usually reserved for VIP cashback.
For UK players using a non-GAMSTOP casino, the standard wagering requirement on deposit or high welcome bonuses is x 30.
Suppose you receive a £100 deposit bonus. The wagering calculation will be £100 x 30 = £3000. This means you will need to wager £3000 before you can withdraw winnings.
However, the casino may use your deposit plus the bonus in their wagering calculations. For example, say you deposited £20 and received £100. The wagering would be worked out as: £20 (deposit) + £100 (bonus) x 30 = £3600.
Who offers the best online casino deposit bonus?
Finding the best deposits available is a laborious and time-consuming task. However, here at JustUK, we have done the work for you. We have reviewed and ranked all the best online casinos. We have scrutinised them all and reviewed them for deposit bonuses and the whole gamut of their services. We have looked at every sector to bring you the very best of online gambling, be it slots, bingo, or traditional table games.
You can be certain all the online sites you see on Just UK have passed our stringent review criteria. We, therefore, have no hesitation in recommending all the sites we feature on JustUK. They have passed all our quality assurance tests with flying colours.
Which online casino not on gamstop offers the best payouts?
We reckon it is these sites as follows:
#1 Agent Spins, 95.01%
#2 Fortune Clock Casino, 92.49%
#3 4 Crowns Casino, 95.00%