We provide information to help people make informed decisions about their gambling. We will help you to find out more about gambling and what safer gambling means, to understand and recognise the risks of gambling, and show you where to go for further information, help and support should you need it.
For corporate information about GambleAware, including our management and governance arrangements, and information on the other work we do, visit the Professionals section of this website.
GambleAware is an independent, grant-making charity commissioning prevention and treatment services across England, Scotland and Wales in partnership with expert organisations and agencies, including the NHS, across three areas:
Gambling issues? Time to show gambling who's boss. Our tips and support services can help your or a loved on take control of gambling for good.
- Commissioning the National Gambling Treatment Service
- Producing public health campaigns on a national scale and providing practical support to local services
- Commissioning research and evaluation to improve knowledge of what works in prevention.
Regulated by the Charity Commission for England and Wales, and the Scottish Charity Regulator, GambleAware is wholly independent and has a framework agreement with the Gambling Commission to deliver the National Strategy to Reduce Gambling Harms within the context of arrangements based on voluntary donations from the gambling industry.
- Read more here: or here Don’t forget to log in at the top right corner, before you go on an EkstraPoint spending spree 🙂 Enjoy!
- Jan 28, 2021 Hosting its eighth ‘Annual Conference’ online, GambleAware welcomed its broadest set of stakeholders as it continues to work within public policy, national health, education, criminal justice and the gambling sector to collaborate on the ‘treatment of gambling harms’.
- Note that GambleAware has subscribed to the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (CTPS) as it does not wish to receive unsolicited sales and marketing telephone calls. It is a legal requirement that companies do not make such calls to numbers registered with the CTPS. 13 or email [email protected]
- Gambling issues? Time to show gambling who's boss. Our tips and support services can help your or a loved on take control of gambling for good.
The use of our logo does not mean that GambleAware endorses a particular gambling product, company or brand. We encourage all gambling-related communications to include our website because it is our priority to ensure that people who need information, advice and support are able to find it as easily as possible.