“Face up pai gow” shall mean a pai gow poker variant in which the dealer exposes his or her entire hand prior to the standard play of pai gow poker, and additional Ace High and Fortune bonuses are available. Face up Pai Gow Poker actually has a LOWER house edge than traditional Pai Gow Poker (remember.there’s no commission in the face up version). Casinos are willing to trade a lower house edge for faster rate of play (more hands played per hour) so the “grind” should theoretically take your money faster.even with improved player odds.
Face Up Pai Gow Odds
It’s a different kind of Paigow Poker. It’s Face Up Paigow Poker.
All the dealer cards are exposed first and commission-free.
FACE Up Pai Gow Poker is pai gow poker variant played with a 53-card deck, consisting of a standard 52 card deck and one joker. This joker acts as a bug, may either complete a straight, flush, straight flush, or act as an Ace. It plays like conventional pai gow poker except in which all the dealer cards are exposed first. If the dealer has exactly an ACE-high hand “paigow”, then the hand will automatically resolve in a push.
Desert casino online. The rules are the same as pai gow poker, except as noted below.
- All the dealer cards are exposed first.
- If the dealer has exactly an ACE-high hand “paigow”, then the hand is an automatic push.
- There is no 5% commission on winning hands.
- There is no player banking.
- The player may also make the Fortune side bet, and the Fortune Progressive bet, which pay based on the poker value of the player’s seven cards.
- There is a side bet titled “Ace High Push” bonus side bet, the wins are indicated below.
- Both dealer and player have Ace High paigow. 40 to 1
- Only dealer has Joker Ace High paigow. 15 to 1
- Only dealer has Ace High paigow, no Joker. 5 to 1
Face Up Pai Gow Progressive
- To begin play, each player must make a standard bet. In addition, the player may also make the Fortune side bet, and Fortune progressive bet, or the Ace High Push bonus bet.
- Once all players have made their wagers, as in regular Pai Gow, the dealer begins to deal seven cards to each player and seven cards to themselves.
- Each player receives seven-cards, face-down, and the dealer receives seven-cards, face-up.
- Once the dealer hand is set in accordance to their particular House way, the player then sets their seven cards in the standard Pai Gow hand, making a low (2nd Highest) two card hand and a high (Highest) 5-card hand. The dealer reveals each player’s two-card and five-card hand, and resolves the wagers.
- If the dealer’s hand is an ACE-high hand “paigow”, all player main wagers are pushed.