How We Selected the Top Sportsbook Sites for Canadians. There are hundreds of sports betting sites available to Canadian players, both on the local and on the international level.Looking through all these sites and deciding which ones are the absolute best. What are the best Canadian betting sites online? You might have noticed the table at the top of this page. That’s our list of top Canadian betting sites. We constantly update our rankings based on a number of factors our expert reviewers have decided on. Whichever is at the top. Top canadian betting sites. Find the best 10 online sports betting sites in Canada for 2021, Covers trusted since 1995 reviews feature ratings, their bonuses, free bets, and more. Sports Betting in Canada: An Overview – How we choose the best betting sites When looking for the best online sites for sports betting, it is important that you follow a strict list of we criteria. To help you determine the best sportsbooks catering to the Canadian market, we have included a list that you can follow when searching through top.
Dragon Holdem 88ProBet is the most trusted online casino in Singapore. We give you promotions that are in your expectations and welcome you to play our variety of games. We offer the best odds in the industry and we give out real cash to our bettors everyday!
- Texas Holdem Rankings for All 169 Starting Hands. Ever since the early days of Texas holdem poker, players have attempted to analyze and organize the 169 possible two card starting hands found in the game.
- Aug 08, 2018 The description of Dragonplay™ Poker Texas Holdem THE ORIGINAL POKER BRAND raises the stakes with the BEST FREE POKER experience on Android devices, hands-down! Cash in your winnings to buy into high-stakes tables, compete with elite poker players and prove you’re a true poker shark.
- Oct 02, 2018 Dragon Poker started as a field trial at the Rio in Las Vegas on September 27, 2018. The game uses a modified deck of cards with Chinese pictures. The structure of the game has elements of Three Card Poker and Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em.
On This Page
Dragon Play Texas Holdem Poker
Dragon Poker started as a field trial at the Rio in Las Vegas on September 27, 2018. The game uses a modified deck of cards with Chinese pictures. The structure of the game has elements of Three Card Poker and Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em.
- The game uses a modified 53-card deck, with the following cards:
- 1 Gold Dragon
- 3 Fire Dragons
- 3 Water Dragons
- 7 Phoenixes*
- 8 Tigers
- 9 Pandas
- 10 Monkeys
- 12 Rabbits
- The Gold Dragon is wild
- For purposes of the base game and the 3 Card Bonus (explained below), the Fire Dragons and Water Dragons are exactly the same. They are treated differently for purposes of the Dragon Bonus.
- The base game starts with the player betting equal amounts on the Ante and Ante Bonus. At this time, the player may make the optional side bets on the 3 Card Bonus and Dragon Bonus.
- After betting is closed, the player and dealer shall each receive three cards. The dealer cards are dealt face down.
- The player has two choices — make a raise bet equal to the Ante bet or fold.
- If the player folds, then he loses the Ante and Ante Bonus bets.
- After the player acts, the dealer shall reveal his cards.
- Both hands shall be scored as follows, from highest to lowest:
- Three of a kind
- Three singletons
- In the event that both player and dealer have the same type of hand, then the ranks of the cards in rule one shall be used to break the tie, as in conventional poker. The rank order is shown in rule one, except Fire Dragons and Water Dragons are treated equally as just 'Dragons.'
- If the player has the higher hand, then the Ante and Play bets shall pay one to one and the Ante Bonus according to the pay table below.
- If the dealer has the higher hand, then Ante, Ante Bonus, and Play shall all lose.
- If the player and dealer tie, then the Ante, Ante Bonus, and Play shall all push.
- The 3 Card Bonus shall pay according to the value of the player's hand only.
- The Dragon Bonus shall pay according to the number and type of dragons in the player's hand.
- All wins are on a 'to one' basis.
Ante Bonus Pay Table
|Other three of a kind||4|
|Two Pandas or better||1|
* For purposes of this page, I struggled with the plural for phoenix. The game maker uses just 'phoenix,' but I prefer 'phoenixes,' as sixes is the plural for six.
In the example above, my three rabbits beat the dealer's pair of monkeys. The game expresses the 'win' on the image as the amount returned, including the original wager. I bet $100 each on the Ante, Ante Bonus, and Play. The Ante and Play each won another $100. The Ante Bonus paid 4 to 1, for $400 in winnings. My $10 bet on the 3 Card Bonus paid 10 to 1 odds for a low three of a kind, or $100. The Dragon Bonus lost because I had no dragons.
The player should make the Play bet with Phoenix-Panda-Rabbit or better.
Following is my analysis of the game. The lower right cell shows the ratio of the expected loss to the Ante bet is 3.70%.
Base Game Analysis
|Win with three dragons||22||685,860||0.001494||0.032863|
|Win with three phoenixes||9||1,095,395||0.002386||0.021471|
|Win with other three of a kind||6||12,597,063||0.027436||0.164614|
|With with pair of pandas or better||3||90,652,512||0.197436||0.592307|
With two required units to begin with and raising 80.94% of the time, the average final wager is 2.809442 units. That makes the Element of Risk, defined as the expected loss to total amount bet, 3.7030%/2.809442 = 1.3181%.
Following is my analysis of the 3 Card Bonus side bet. The lower right cell shows a house edge of 5.06%.
3 Card Bonus Analysis
Following is my analysis of the Dragon Bonus side bet. The lower right cell shows an expected return of 14.40%.
Dragon Bonus Analysis
|Three Fire Dragons||1000||1||0.000043||0.042688|
|Three Water Dragons||1000||1||0.000043||0.042688|
|Three Dragons with Gold Dragon||200||15||0.000640||0.128063|
|Three Natural Dragons||60||18||0.000768||0.046103|
|One Gold Dragon||5||1,035||0.044182||0.220908|
Dragon Play Texas Holdem Cheats
- Demo by the distributor.
- Discussion in my forum at Wizard of Vegas.