Winnings By Game. Total number of winners and winnings in the last 365 days. Winners By Game.
Heart of vegas real casino slots free coins. Welcome to the BEST Vegas casino games of 2020, Heart of Vegas, featuring classic Vegas casino slots by Aristocrat! Come and play your favorite real casino games and go for the Jackpot! Heart of Vegas online casino has REAL slots from around the world. Play FREE slots and pokies online, on Facebook, or on your mobile phone and tablet! Real Vegas Slots. Heart of Vegas REAL Casino Slots. 2,219,342 likes 6,868 talking about this. Heart of Vegas features REAL Vegas slot machines just like the ones you know and love! You've played these games in Las Vegas and huge.
Can I remain anonymous if I win the lottery in D.C.?
By The Associated Press December 25, 2020 GMT. WASHINGTON (AP) These Dist. Of Columbia lotteries were drawn Thursday. 8-5-6-6-5 (eight. Bonus Match 5 is an exciting numbers game held nightly – seven days a week. Every evening, the Lottery will select five winning numbers ranging from one to 39. A Bonus Ball will then be drawn from the remaining 34 numbers. The Bonus Ball provides you with extra chances to win. If you have purchased a ticket into the daily DC-5 draw you can check results and winning numbers at AllLotto.com. Numbers are published as soon as the draw takes place and cover the last 365 days.
No. Winners’ names, prize amounts, and area of residence will be made public information. The DC Lottery also requires winners of $25,000 or more to have their photograph taken in order to complete the claims process and receive their winnings.
How much is the D.C. Lottery today?
You can find the latest D.C. Lottery jackpot amounts for all of your favorite games here on the Lottery.com DC Lottery Jackpots page.
How much will I pay in taxes if I win the D.C. Lottery?
For prizes greater than $5,000, the District will withhold 8.95% and 24% will be withheld for Federal taxes. Note that if the winner is a resident of a different state, that state’s tax laws and regulations will apply.
How long does it take to receive D.C. Lottery winnings?
It typically takes about three business days to process the claim from when it’s received but may take up to two weeks.
Can I buy a D.C. Lottery ticket online?
At this time, tickets must be purchased at an authorized retailer.
The following is a list of lottery games (including the United States and Canada) in which five regular numbers are drawn from a larger set of numbers. The list includes the name, the number field for each, and the frequency of drawings. All pick-5 games in the U.S. and Canada are drawn multiple times per week (usually nightly, including Sundays and holidays); some lotteries now hold such drawings more than once a day.
Most U.S. pick-5 games now have a progressive jackpot, even in games that are drawn daily; in unusual cases, a single ticket has won a cash prize in excess of $1 million cash. A common top prize in non-jackpot pick-5 games is $100,000. (In the lists below, games with a jackpot do not have a minimum jackpot listed.) Depending on the game, a minimum of either two or three numbers (not counting a 'bonus ball') must be matched for a winning ticket. (A 2/5 match usually results in a free play for that game, or a 'break-even' win; for the latter, the player wins back their stake on that particular five-number wager.) Prize payouts depending on the game are either fixed (with parimutuel exceptions), are always parimutuel, or feature a parimutuel jackpot with fixed lower-tier prizes.
With very few exceptions, all U.S. and Canadian games where five regular numbers are drawn from the same pool have had a lump sum jackpot/grand prize, hence the word Cash is used as part of the name of several such games.
Except where noted, all current pick-5 games listed here cost $1 per play. Some pick-5 games have introduced an add-on wager, usually $1, either as an 'instant match' feature, or, as in the additional 50-cent Connecticut Cash 5 wager Kicker, to give a player additional prize levels. An increasingly popular style of pick-5 game is based on Caribbean stud poker; such games combine a 'traditional' drawing with an instant-win feature.
The lists do not include '4+1' games, such as Florida's Lucky Money, where all five numbers must be matched to win the top prize, but are drawn from two number fields. (A similar game, Montana's 'Big Sky Bonus', is actually a 'four-number' game; the double matrix is 4/28 + 1/17. Matching all four 'regular' numbers wins the jackpot; matching the 'bonus' ball wins $10 plus any money won for matching at least two of the four 'regular' numbers.)
DC-5, Florida's Pick 5, Georgia Five, Ohio's Pick 5, and Pennsylvania's Pick 5 also do not truly fit this category, as they are five-digit numbers games with 'straight' and 'box' wagers played like many U.S. pick-3 and pick-4 games.
U.S. pick-5 games
- Tri-State Lottery (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont) Gimme5 (39 numbers; Monday to Friday)
- ArizonaFantasy 5 (41 numbers, daily except Sundays)
- CaliforniaFantasy 5 (39 numbers, daily)
- ColoradoCash 5 (32 numbers, daily)
- ConnecticutCash5 (35 numbers, night drawings)
- FloridaFantasy 5 (36 numbers, daily)
- GeorgiaFantasy 5 (42 numbers, daily)
- IdahoIdaho Ca$h (45 numbers, 2 plays/$1, Wednesday & Saturday); 5 Star Draw (45 numbers, 2 plays/$5, Tuesday & Friday); Weekly Grand (32 numbers, Wednesday & Saturday)
- IllinoisLucky Day Lotto (45 numbers, twice daily)
- IndianaCash 5 (45 numbers, daily)
- Kentucky5 Card Cash (52 cards; daily)
- LouisianaEasy 5 (37 numbers, daily)
- MaineWorld Poker Tour (52 cards, daily)
- MarylandBonus Match 5 (39 numbers, daily); 5 Card Cash (52 cards; daily)
- MassachusettsMass Cash (35 numbers, daily);
- MichiganFantasy 5 (39 numbers, daily); Poker Lotto (52 cards; daily)
- MinnesotaGopher 5 (47 numbers, Monday, Wednesday, & Friday); Northstar Cash (31 numbers, daily)
- MissouriShow Me Ca$h (39 numbers, daily)
- MontanaMontana Cash (45 numbers, 2 plays/$1, Wednesday & Saturday)
- NebraskaPick 5 (38 numbers, daily except Sunday)
- New JerseyJersey Cash 5 (45 numbers, daily)
- New MexicoRoadrunner Cash (37 numbers, daily)
- New YorkTake 5 (39 numbers, daily)
- North CarolinaCarolina Cash 5 (43 numbers, daily)
- OhioRolling Cash 5 (39 numbers, daily)
- OklahomaCash 5 (36 numbers, daily)
- PennsylvaniaCash 5 (43 numbers, daily evening drawings); Treasure Hunt (30 numbers, daily midday drawings)
- Rhode IslandWild Money (38 numbers, daily)
- South CarolinaPalmetto Cash 5 (38 numbers, daily)
- South DakotaDakota Cash (35 numbers, Wednesday & Saturday)
- TexasCash Five (35 numbers; Monday-Saturday)
- VirginiaCash 5 (41 numbers, daily)
- WashingtonHit 5 (42 numbers, daily)
- WisconsinBadger 5 (31 numbers, daily)
- WyomingCowboy Draw (45 numbers, Mondays & Thursdays, two plays for $5)
Current Canadian pick-5 games
- Atlantic Lottery CorporationBucko! (41 numbers, daily)
- British ColumbiaPoker Lotto (52 cards, daily)
- OntarioPoker Lotto (52 cards, daily)
- QuebecTriplex (41 numbers, daily); Lotto Poker (52 cards; daily); Sprinto (50 numbers, daily)
- Wester CanadaPoker Lotto (52 cards, daily)
- Russian Federation: Sportloto 5 to 36 (36+1 Bonus ball out of 4; Every 30 minutes)
Dc Lottery 3
- ^'Cash5Past'. North Carolina Lottery Official Website. Retrieved 10 November 2018.
- ^'Cowboy Draw'. Wyoming Lottery Official Website. Retrieved 2 November 2015.