Mobile blackjack allows real money players to enjoy their favorite casino games on their iPhone or Android devices. Online casinos provide a great service, but blackjack on desktop and laptop computers tends to be restricted to the privacy of your home. Blackjack on iOS or Android devices lets you play on the go anywhere that Wi-Fi works.
Weigh the odds and place your bets - it's 21 or bust! Count on a fun online game of Blackjack. Play for free online! Play the best free Blackjack 21 game on the play store. No chip buying, just jump right in and play Blackjack completely free! Also called 21, Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games in the world. With a beautiful and intuitive design, you will love this modern take on the classic casino card game. Popular Las Vegas rules just like at the casino. Intuitive hint system.
That’s an important question. Real money blackjack requires remote access. The best mobile blackjack casinos work in most cities in the US, Canada, Australia, or Europe, but rural areas might still be spotty. This guide to best mobile blackjack casinos points the way to the best Android and iOS apps for smartphones and tablet computers alike. Keep reading to learn about 2021’s best mobile blackjack games.
- There are many good reasons to play blackjack on your mobile. Advantages Of Mobile Blackjack By far the biggest advantage of playing Blackjack on your mobile devices is that you can play from anywhere you want; no longer do you need to worry about lugging yourself up to your computer.
- Playing blackjack on a mobile app is similar in most ways to playing blackjack at an online casino via any other device. You’re still dealing with a video game version of the card game, but the random number generator duplicates the odds you would see if you were playing with a real deck of cards.
Blackjack is an extremely effective game to play on mobile because the dealer vs. player design can easily be accommodated on the screen. To help you find a great mobile blackjack casino, here is a shortlist of top options to consider.
Best Mobile Casinos for Playing Real Money Blackjack
Create an mFortune account to claim up to £10 free. You can also receive up to 200% welcome bonus on your first deposit. more..Visit website for full T&C's. Play Now »
Lucky Admiral Casino
Yarrrr, matey! Lucky Admiral showers you with freebies as soon as you join: spin the Mega Reel and Win up to 500 free spins on Starburst & more! more ›Visit website for full T&C's. Play Now »
Best Real Money Apps
Real money apps come in the two varieties of web apps and native apps, and on two main operating systems in iOS and Android. This section can help you find the ideal apps to enjoy real money blackjack for mobile.
Finding a real money blackjack app for iPhone is more common when visiting a casino site directly. Nowadays, it is easier casinos to have a single responsive site that works in the web browsers of multiple devices. The advantage is that players can save data space on their iPhones, but there is still a case to be made that natively made apps can offer quicker and smoother and performance.
Casino software developers are more focused on Android than other mobile operating systems, as it remains them most popular in the world. For this reason, more resources are devoted on ensuring Android blackjack games function effectively and smoothly in browsers. And the relaxing of regulations on Google Play means that finding an Android blackjack app for real money is now possible.
Key Rules and Tips
Each online blackjack game is typically played with eight decks of cards, and this is the first of several key rules and tips that you need to remember when playing.
Understanding the rules of blackjack is the first step in getting you up to speed. These are the most common rules to encounter when playing blackjack variants:
- Closest to 21: Play against the dealer and try to finish closest to 21 by combining card values. Above that, you go bust, while a draw will push the round and you will get your stake back. For reference, dealers often have to hit until they reach 17.
- Number of decks: Online blackjack games are often played using four to eight decks of 52 cards forming the shoe from which the dealer draws. But some variants like single-deck will trim back the number of active cards.
- Hole card: At the start, you will have two cards and so will the dealer, but they will show one of their cards. You then have subsequent rounds in which to receive additional cards (hit) or else choose to sit on your current hand.
- Scoring hands: Numerical cards represent their own value (for example 7 is 7), while face cards are worth 10 and aces can be 1 or 11.
- Soft or hard: Scoring an ace as 11 makes the hand soft (e.g. ace + 9 = soft 20), while scoring the ace as 1 makes the hand hard (e.g. ace + 9 + 8 = hard 18).
- Splitting pairs: If you start with a pair of cards, then you will be allowed to split the cards by laying down a second bet. You will then proceed by playing both hands for the chance to win twice against the dealer’s lone hand. However, you can only draw one card whenever you split a pair of aces.
- Doubling down: This action can be taken after receiving your two starting cards. Basically, you will double the size of your stake against the dealer, but you can only draw one more card.
- Surrendering a hand: Up until drawing another card, you can choose to surrender your hand with the dealer. This will not apply if the dealer has blackjack, but surrendering can give you back half your stake, depending on the rules.
- Insurance: If the dealer receives an ace as their up-card, then players can make a side bet known as insurance. This carries winning odds of 2:1, with players receiving a payout if the dealer’s second card has a value of 10.
- Even-money: When a player has a blackjack, they can request an even-money payout if the dealer’s up-card is an ace. Basically, this is performed to avoid pushing the hand and receiving no payout from the dealer.
- Blackjack: When you receive blackjack, the dealer will payout 3:2 instead of only the standard even-money stake.
- Dealer strategy: In most cases, blackjack rules will dictate that the dealer has to hit if their cards are lower than 17, but will stand above that. At some casinos, the dealer will stand on soft 17, but will hit on soft 17 at others.
Here, you can explore a number of blackjack tips that will prove to be pivotal in sharpening your all-round strategy:
- Watch out for 16: The dealer usually has to hit until 17, which can result in plenty of occasions when they go bust. Try to avoid taking risks when you hit 16, as you cannot take advantage of the dealer’s hand if you go past 21.
- Basic blackjack strategy: This is a concept where you stand on 12-16 when the dealer has 2-6, whereas you hit when they have ace-7. You also split aces and 8s and hit or double aces-6.
- Look at the dealer: You get to see one of the dealer’s cards, so make the most of it. If they have a 10, face card, or ace, then they have a higher chance of beating you. A general rule of thumb for judging the dealer is that 2 to 6 is bad for you, whereas 7 to ace is good for your prospects.
- Avoid side bets: The likes of perfect pairs (for example, where you have two ace of spades) will drain your bankroll and do not occur that often. Don’t just blindly contribute stakes on side bets that offer infrequent payouts.
- Luck is coincidental: Your winning or losing streak is not caused by anything like karma. Do not fool yourself into thinking you are on a hot streak that will continue forever. A hot streak will eventually run out, no matter what you might think.
- Set a budget: Always know how much you can afford to lose. If you lose that budget, then walk away to limit your losses and avoid making irrational decisions. You should also bear in mind that casinos have the ability to you let impose set deposit limits on your account.
- Winning targets: You should know how much you would like to win, but try to be reasonable and target the doubling or tripling of your starting stake. Blackjack will eventually tilt in the dealer’s favour, so it’s smart to get out while on top.
- Sitting position: This is more applicable in live blackjack or at land-based casinos. When sitting immediately to the dealer’s left, you might be under greater pressure if they are playing at an extremely quick pace. To be safe, you should avoid this position.
- Practise, practise, practise: The constant determination of potential outcomes can be tough on new players. Try playing online blackjack free to give yourself time to become acquainted with the process.
Main Blackjack Game Varieties
Blackjack is most commonly played in the standard versions that have been enjoyed for years, but there are innovative variants to consider as well.
Live Dealer Blackjack
The ability to have a real-life casino experience in your own home is what makes live dealer blackjack games so incredible. Nowadays, the high definition quality and smooth broadcasting make this format supremely immersive. Where possible, download a mobile casino app or live dealer app for a smoother experience.
Multi-hand blackjack can give you the option of playing up to three hands at the same time. This is highly appealing for players who know the odds and apply them to their decision-making. Multi-hand games can work well on mobile because the top smartphones now have larger screens than past models.
Atlantic City Blackjack
Atlantic City blackjack rules dictate that eight 52-card decks are used to form a larger playing deck. The dealer is required to hit anywhere up to 16 and will be requires to stand on a soft 17 (e.g. ace and six). Potential actions include hitting, doubling down, splitting, but not surrendering – the blackjack payout shall be 3:2.
Vegas Strip Blackjack
Vegas Strip blackjack rules are largely the same as Atlantic City, but you might find that only four 52-card decks are used. The dealer will also be required to hit until reaching 17 or higher, at which point they will have to stand. Players should understand blackjack payouts will not apply when starting cards have been split.
In European blackjack rules, players will often find that the overall deck is made from six 52-card decks. They key difference with US blackjack is that the dealer starts with only a hole card and will wait until players have gone before taking their second card. This means that the dealer cannot check for blackjack until the end of the round.
Pontoon rules state that the dealer doesn’t have a hole card, but only a card facing down at the start of the game. Their second card will be obtained at the end of the round. The dealer will stand on a soft 17 or higher, but will hit until that point. Players cannot draw multiple cards whenever they split a pair of aces.
Blackjack Ballroom Mobile
The Odds of Winning Blackjack
Having discussed rules and strategy at length, it’s now time to touch upon the odds of winning blackjack against the dealer. There is always a house edge, given that the casino wins in the long-term. But the house edge can be minimised to 0.5% by playing using the basic blackjack strategy outlined above.
When it comes to general probability, percentages can be given for the three core outcomes. For players, there is a 43.26% probability that they win, a 48.04% probability they will lose, and a push is 8.71%. The dealer does have the edge in each encounter, so it’s important to play with the optimum strategy.
AB and J jewelry El centenario pendant or Chain set ( 24k plated PVD or 14k Gold ) Starting at $41.93 $59.90. AB and J jewelry XL biggest centenario with thick chain ( 24k PVD plated or 14k gold ) Starting at $123.50. Figaro style chain is 5mm in width and 26 inches long. Mexican Centenario coin with rope chain holder. Coin pendant is 1.9 inches in diameter. Shipping Details. FAST & FREE SHIPPING; NEXT BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING; SHIPS FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, U.S.A. ARRIVES IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS Return Policy. 14 day money back guarantee. Buyer pays return shipping cost. Centenario gold chain.
New Developments in Blackjack Games
The original game of blackjack was invented back in the 1700s and has remained similar at its core for many years. However, this doesn’t mean that there’s a lack of new blackjack developments to look forward to, though, as the online gaming world is always able to find a new twist on the classic.
Variants and New Rules
In terms of new variations on the game, you can look forward to having a go on games like Super Fun 21. This game takes into account the number of cards in your hand, as well as the number that they equal. We’re also seeing prestige, high stakes, and VIP versions that add a bit more luxury into the experience.
When considering whether or not playing on a new variant is worth it, we always look to the house edge. This statistic will instantly let you in on whether the game is better or worse than other versions of blackjack. New blackjack games are often found in land-based casinos first, as is the case with Millionaire Maker and Lucky Lucky.
Strategies and Developments
When playing a side bet version of blackjack, then you need to make sure you’re also using a new blackjack strategy that works with it. While we can always use the old staple strategies for a basic new blackjack game 2018, when the rules change then we need to change with it.
Each new blackjack variant can seriously affect the overall odds of the game. When looking through these games, you need to be aware of this face and adjust accordingly. Therefore, you should really be aware of how they affect your chances.
Is Live Really King?
Blackjack Mobile Online
Plenty of casinos are pushing online blackjack live, but these games aren’t always the ones that players are looking for. Some prefer the variety offered by video blackjack games, as you generally get more side bets and versions in the video section instead.
Mobile Blackjack Free
Blackjack is an enjoyable, cerebral game and new developments can enhance the experience. Check out one of our suggested sites to see what’s new.